Wednesday 6 April 2016

Clothes Site of the Month



Ok, since Mat has taken to writing HUGE posts, I thought I'd do an entry to even it out a bit.
So, I'm going to start a "site of the month" section of this blog.

LIVING DEAD CLOTHING
www.livingdead.com.au

I've been a purchaser of this site for a while now but recently they have majorly stepped up their geek game.
This site is mainly aimed at women, however they do have a few items for guys as well.

Some of their items are licenced, others they have sort of snuck past the copyright.
I was pretty impressed they secured the Firefly licence, and the items were pretty good. I got the dress below:


Pretty sweet right?

They also have a Simpsons licence, and while I'm a HUGE fan of The Simpsons, I'm not overwhelmed by the art they chose for their pieces.

Ok, so why is this brand so good?


  • Australian Made and Owned (love that)
  • Sizing isn't ridiculous (pretty spot on) and the fabric is both comfy and stretchy
  • Fabric doesn't go see through, especially a plus with leggings
  • The obscure geek pieces (seriously, who remembers Cardcaptors?)
  • Great returns policy
  • They ship internationally
  • The designers have a great sense of humour



Pretty much everyday they have a 24 hour piece. These to me are the most interesting.
There have been some really obscure pieces that while I haven't bought, they have made me giggle.
For example:


And tell me these Marvel pieces aren't bad ass! I missed out on this release sadly


Today I was compelled to write this post, as they released a onesie that I just HAD to have.



I mean, how could I NOT?!
I will be one comfy Super Saiyan this winter. Mmmmmmmm.

As long as they keep making quality geeky clothes, I'll continue buying. So far, so good!

Ok, now bub has woken up, I shall leave it there.

Til next time...

Jamie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment