Tuesday 5 July 2016

Site Of The Month: Roadkill Store

 

So the title might have you worried. Let me explain.
Roadkill is a show on YouTube (and recently we spotted it on Netflix) about two guys that work for Hot Rod Magazine in the US that take very tired looking cars (i.e. Roadkill) and attempt to make them awesome. Not necessarily better, but fun to drive, fun to wreck, fun to race. They don't have to look pretty, just have to be awesome.

Mat and I have watched the show for years. Episodes are released monthly on YouTube and we sit for the 30-40 mins and just enjoy the hell out of it.

Since Mat is such a fan (in particular), I ventured online to the Roadkill Store to buy a few things for him.

Just in case anyone is interested in the show, I've linked here Episode 4 (my favourite episode). I think it gives you a well rounded scope of what the show is like! Plus, there's a dog! Always a bonus. #roadkilldog

Ok, back to why a seemingly simple site is so awesome. Two words: Customer Service
I ordered some stickers, a tshirt, and a licence plate holder. Unfortunately, when we received everything, the licence plate holder was broken. It had snapped in transit. So I got onto the customer service, send them a pic of the damaged goods and they were not only super friendly and sympathetic, but they sent out a new one free of charge (and wrapped in extra bubble wrap!).

So for customer service excellence, Roadkill Store gets my seal of approval.
Until next time,

Jamie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment