Sunday 12 June 2016

Injustice 2 GAMEPLAY Trailer

Hi Everyone,

Yeah I know, I already posted today, but I just found out the gameplay trailer for Injustice 2 dropped at E3 and oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh it is just one of those trailers that reverts you back to your young teen years and you sit there like "yeah!", "awww sweet", "Oh my god they have *insert character name here*",

For those that haven't yet seen it, here it is in all it's hi def glory...

Ordinarily this would be the bit where I rant about Superman and Batman but (excuse language), Fuck That Shit. The best parts of this trailer are the first appearances. We get to see Grodd, donned in his armour. We see Kara Kent (Supergirl) kicking ass and taking names. We get to see Atrocitus, which Mat was most looking forward to and damn, we are NOT disappointed. The Butcher (the being in the red power battery, if you're a Lantern fan you'll know what I'm trying to say here) looks like it's part of his Special move.

What I didn't expect, and it's a blink and you'll miss it sneaky peaky, is that they have Black Manta in this game. I'll be honest, I was so overwhelmed watching this trailer, I missed him on the first viewing and Mat was the one who was like "shit! did you see they have Manta?!".

That clip at the end though, man I love when they make Aquaman look badass. Let's be real for a moment kids. Aquaman really is a badass. So it's great to show that off in a game that will be seen by a wider audience than just the comic reading crowd. Yes, everyone SHOULD read the comics, but there is still that stigma...that's a story for another day.

So enjoy, let us know what you think in the comments, subscribe. You know the deal!

Stay Classy Puddins

Jamie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment