Monday 23 May 2016

Clothing Site Of The Month - We Love Fine



First Things First... this is NOT an ad. I haven't been paid to write this, I'm just genuinely a fan.
In case you haven't heard of this site before, let me give you the run down.
This is just as they say in the logo, it's by fans, for fans, which means that while they stock a lot of clothing for different fandoms, they are technically not "licenced" pieces.
That said, one of the great strong points of this site is that they allow artists to submit designs and they can be voted on to create a collection for a given fandom.

We bought a whole lot of t-shirts from them a few months back, but they have become the "site of the month" for their EXCELLENT customer service.

But on to the merch. Here's a few of the pieces we bought.....

For Mat... a lot of Transformers








For Me... 
in women's sizes. It's a fitted tee so I go a Medium (i.e. I size up so it fits better).
Got this one in a medium too so I could wear shirts underneath. It's a sheer fabric so...but how AMAZING is this design. I wonder if I could get away with wearing it around the office. Hmmm...


For Connor. Yep, they have Onesies and Kid/Toddler tees.

Sooooooooooo cute!
As you can see, they have some excellent designs. In the case of the Transformers shirts, there are a lot of "obscure references" as we call it in our house, which are the kind of shirts we like. A shirt that only a true fan of the series would fully understand (the sharkticonado shirt with the Quintessons is a perfect example).
Besides the design excellence and the HUGE RANGE, the customer service is unreal.
Mat wore the Sharticonado shirt once and when taking it off it tore around the collar. Not just a little bit, I mean a "no way we can repair this" kind of tear.
So I sent the photos of this (as shown) to the customer service team, just to let them know that they might have gotten a bad batch of shirts. I honestly wasn't expecting anything from them.

To my surprise I got a response within 12 hours which said the following....
"Hi Jamie,
We greatly apologize for the inconvenience, normally replacements/refunds are done if the item is returned within 30 days. We will go ahead and issue a replacement for the damaged item as a one time exception. Since you are located in Australia, the cost of returning will surpass the item cost and is not worth it, please discard the item as you see fit. Once your replacement shirt ships, an email with tracking information will be sent. Please let you know if you have any other questions or concerns, we remain at your service"

Wow. Seriously Wow. Lets face it folks, shipping from the US to Australia at the best of exchange rate times is like US$25-$45, so for them to do that for us was amazing. 

For that alone, they deserve this high praise on the interwebs.

ok, enough of my carrying on.

Happy T-shirt shopping my friends!

Jamie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment