Sunday 15 May 2016

Missed Opportunity: LEGO Flash

Hi Everyone,

Last week I found some LEGO I just had to have. I have an unnatural obsession with the Flash so, of course this happened.

I love it. But there is an obvious missed opportunity for any fan of Young Justice or Justice League animated series.
As you can see, Flash is holding a can of "Power Bolt" (and how super cute is Cold holding an Ice Cream!?!?!?!?!).
But as any fan of Young Justice would know, if Flash should be holding ANY can of soda, it should be REACH.... Cue the music.......



Alternatively, they could have skipped the soda altogether and gone with Flash's favourite power bar...
All that said, I'm not disappointed, please see the humour in this!
God I miss these shows...think I'm going to binge watch some Young Justice. If you're not doing that already, you totally should. I hear the US Netflix (immensely superior to Australian Netflix) has YJ and if enough people watch it, they may renew the series for the MUCH NEEDED third season. I named my son Connor after this incarnation of Superboy, so no doubt I'm passionate about this.

So, go binge my friends, sorry to get preachy at the end here!
And Reach for a Reach.....then again, best you don't........

Jamie

#RenewYJ #YoungJusticeSeason3 #BingingYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment