Monday 1 August 2016

I'm completely sold on the new Wonder Woman


As some people may know(at least those people following the current DC run of comics) Rebirth is in full swing, and I've decided to give the first 3 or so issues of all the titles a read and re establish my regular reads.

I'd always enjoyed Wonder Woman in the Justice League comics but I'd never had the urge to read her solo stories before, until now. I'm currently up to issue 4 of her rebirth run and I'm completely sold, amazing art and a story with just the right amount of mystery to make me look forward to continuing.

I'll definitely be reading her future stories for the foreseeable future.

                                                                                                       MAT


No comments:

Post a Comment