Thursday 22 September 2016

We were sucked into a void


Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood, it's the reason we haven't written any posts lately, after I'd binged Black Lagoon recently I ended up looking up lists of other good or under rated anime and this came up a few times. Seeing as I was on a day off I decided to watch an episode or 2, if it was good I'd watch with Jamie and if it was just ok I'd watch in my own free time.

The first episode was fun and kind of good but didn't wow me, but the second episode cemented with me that this show is an experience to share, so every free moment we've had together(while bubs sleeping/napping) was spent watching and I cannot emphasize enough how much we enjoyed it.


I'm sure at some point Jamie will probably want to talk about it, maybe do a review (or I might talk more) but for now I just wanted to put it out there that this is an amazing show, with great characters, themes and stories set in a fun world. Yeah sure it has some of those kooky anime gags which I usually aren't a fan of but they provide some much needed levity considering how dark some of the stories become, and I mean DARK.

 Special mention has to go out to the Armstrong's, they may not have been the main characters but we always loved seeing them on screen.
If I go on much more I could risk spoiling the show for anyone who hasn't seen it. We loved it and would recommend it to anyone looking for another good anime.

                                                                                                              MAT


No comments:

Post a Comment